For those already familiar with Los Monitos, you may notice some big changes with this Fall’s programming schedule. And you are correct. What’s different? Well, let me start with WHY it’s different. As we were considering the Early Fall schedule, we were wanting to add some additional options. What is the best way to consider different options? We thought…how about just ask? So we did. And we got a great response back! Maybe it was the free class drawing that we offered that drove the responses, or maybe that was just the impetus that you needed to give us some schedule feedback. So here’s what we want you to know…We heard you!
Here’s a list of some changes that have been made to our schedule:
- Added a weekday XL Spanish class
- Added a weekday Chinese class
- Added weekend options for XL Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Italian
- Added TWO weekend Kids’ Spanish classes for 3-5YO and 6-9YO
- Added a weekend Kids’ Chinese class for 6-9YO
Whew! And if that wasn’t enough, we also made another slight change to all classes. We know that for busy people, it’s always a challenge to decide on a commitment to attend any class for a number of weeks in a row. Well, hopefully, we just made that easier. We have shortened our group language rounds to 6 weeks, with each class lasting 90 minutes. This results in a shorter commitment and actually slightly increases the overall contact hours up to 9. Even better, there’s no change in price…all adult group classes remain $179.
One final change (that actually began earlier this year): Los Monitos now offers Online Instruction. Private Instruction students can opt for online now and gain several benefits:
- Don’t have to drive anywhere
- Use our online platform to see and hear your instruction live and utilize the whiteboard and screen share options.
- Get access to your recorded sessions for future reference.
- Meet with your instructor for as little as 30 minutes per session.
Coming soon, we will be offering some special ONLINE ONLY group classes. Stay tuned.
Thanks again for your patronage of Los Monitos Language Company and if you’re new to us, welcome! We look forward to working with you and your family to reach your specific language learning objectives.